What are your New Year resolutions? How do you plan to get them to stick?
In regards to this blog, my New Years resolution is to continue to improve the content based off your interests.
How do I plan on doing that? I have polls already set up asking for feedback, plus there will be more down the road. And, I really do want to hear from you so please use the comments form!
Do you want to read about...
- extending the life of your floor (what issues do you have? what floors do you have?)
- how to choose the best floor for you (are you more interested in hardwood, carpet, rugs, laminate, tile, allergy-friendly floors, eco-friendly floors, etc?)
- home design (if this is yours, what is your biggest challenge and what's your favorite style?)
- insider information about flooring (is there a term you don't know? a myth/misconception/FAQ that you'd like to double check? something else?)
- would you like to see more content about the next step up from floors (counter tops, stairs, cabinets, furniture, etc?)
- what are you most interested in: flooring for the home, business, rental property, etc?
- did I miss anything? What are you most interested in and would like to see me write about this new year?
Please comment and let me know! I want to know what you think.
Happy New Years everyone! I hope yours is full of hope, joy, peace, and opportunity.